|FEW INVESTMENTS ARE AS VALUABLE AS THE ONE YOU MAKE IN YOUR CHILD'S EDUCATION|
Sanford's Board of Trustees sets tuitions for the upcoming school year at their January meeting. Tuition covers a large portion of the costs associated with providing a Sanford education for your child. Annual giving, endowment income, and foundation gifts cover the balance.
- Lower School: Instructional Materials Fee; optional dining hall account.
- Middle School: Trip Fee; books; optional dining hall account.
- Upper School: Books; optional dining hall account.
Sanford offers an Extended Day Program for students in Pre-K – 8, at an additional charge.
Sanford requires a non-refundable Enrollment Deposit ($1,000 oe 10% of Net Tuition, whichever is less) at the time of enrollment. The tuition balance and certain fees (listed above) are managed through Tuition Management Systems (TMS) according to one of the following payment plans:
Educational Loan Programs
- One Installment Plan: Pay 100% by August 5
- Two Installment Plan: 66% due August 5 and 34% due January 5
- 10- and 12-Installment Payment Plans: Pay in ten or twelve installments, starting in May. TMS charges an Enrollment Fee of $60 for the first child and $45 for subsequent children. Families selecting these plans will be required to participate in the Tuition Refund Insurance Plan at a cost of 1.8% of Net Tuition.
Sanford works with the following providers of low-interest educational loans:
|Pre-Kindergarten (Half Day)
|Pre-Kindergarten (Full Day)