- Morning drop-off begins at 7:00 AM
- Preschool–Grade 4: 7:55 AM–2:55 PM
- Grades 5 & 6: 7:55 AM–3:15 PM
- Grades 7 & 8: 7:55 AM–3:30 PM
- Grades 9–12: 7:55 AM–3:00 PM, sports practice runs from 3:30 - 5:30 PM
- Extended Day programs for Preschool–Grade 8 runs through 6:00 PM
Statement on Diversity
Our campus plays host to a variety of day camp, athletic and educational offerings for all ages during the summer months.Transportation
- Sanford provides morning bus transportation for students living in Middletown and Southern Newark, DE.
- Kennett Consolidated, Avon Grove, and Unionville/Chadds Ford School Districts provide bus transportation for residents living in their districts.
- Beginning in the fall of 2019, Sanford will provide transportation for students in North Wilmington.
Throughout the school’s history, Sanford has celebrated and respected the unique talents of our community members. We continue to create an inclusive, nurturing environment that instills a healthy respect for differences. Sanford values diversity at our core, including, but not limited to: culture, ethnicity, race, spirituality, gender, sexual orientation, learning styles, socio-economic status, and interests.Home & School Association
A parent-run, volunteer organization that helps promote a close relationship between Sanford and its parents, Home & School sponsors fund-raising, educational, and social events for our community. Home & School also conducts general membership meetings five times a year.Accreditations
Sanford School is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and the Pennsylvania Association of Independent Schools. Memberships
- National Association of Independent Schools
- Cum Laude Society
- Secondary School Admissions Test Board
- College Entrance Examination Board
- The Educational Records Bureau
- School and Students Service for Financial Aid
- Delaware Association of Independent Schools
Sanford School seeks and admits students without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, or nationality or ethnic origin. The school does not discriminate in the administration of its policies and programs.