The Assistant Director of Admission is a positive and responsive presence in the Sanford community. In the Admission Office, the Assistant Director establishes relationships with and creates a welcoming environment for prospective students and families. She/He develops and coordinates admission outreach events, and continuously cultivates relationships within the Sanford community. In addition to the skills outlined below, the ideal candidate must possess an authentic demeanor and exhibit absolute professionalism both on and off campus. This is a full-time salaried position.
1. Collaborate with an admission team of four re: all inquiries, funnel process conversions, and support to candidate families.
2. Serve on the Financial Aid committee and division-level Admission Committees.
3. Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external partners and feeder schools to support brand awareness and enrollment.
4. Work with the admission team to develop and implement Admission and outreach events including: Open Houses, information sessions, target-area events, sponsored events and others as developed.
5. Work collaboratively with Business, Marketing, Development offices and Divisions as needed.
Additional Qualifications and Skills
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2. A professional manner that conveys integrity and genuine enthusiasm for Sanford.
3. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
4. Superb attention to detail, timely response, and quality control.
5. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and take initiative in a fast-paced environment.
6. The ability to work with families, effectively manage sensitive situations, and maintain confidentiality.
7. Bachelor's degree required.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume along with references to Jaime Morgan at MorganJ@sanfordschool.org. No calls please.