Statement on Diversity
- Day camps
- Summer Enrichment programs
- Athletic Camps
- Sanford bus transportation for students from Middletown, DE and North Wilmington, DE.
- School buses are available from Kennett Consolidated, Avon Grove, Unionville, Chadds Ford, and Garnet Valley school districts.
The Sanford community embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion to create an environment of belonging. This work is never complete, and we continue to listen, learn, engage, and act.Our Views on Diversity:
Throughout the school’s history, Sanford has celebrated and respected the unique talents of our community members. We continue to create an inclusive, nurturing environment that instills a healthy respect for differences. Sanford values diversity at our core, including, but not limited to: culture, ethnicity, race, spirituality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, learning styles, socio-economic status, and interests. Home & School Association
Sanford's Home & School Association is a parent-run volunteer organization that helps promote a close relationship between Sanford and its parents. Accreditations
Sanford School is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and the Pennsylvania Association of Independent Schools. Memberships
- National Association of Independent Schools
- Cum Laude Society
- Secondary School Admissions Test Board
- College Entrance Examination Board
- The Educational Records Bureau
- School and Students Service for Financial Aid
- Delaware Association of Independent Schools
Sanford School seeks and admits students without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, or nationality or ethnic origin. The school does not discriminate in the administration of its policies and programs.